This is a worthwile question I asked exactly a year ago that bears repeating:
Can you help me find additional blogs to follow? I am looking to broaden the scope of blogs in my reader. That broadening has two main dimensions: language and geography. Right now, because they’re often easier to find, and more regularly linked to, my feed reader is heavily anglosphere centric.
Some specifications for the type of blogs I am looking for:
- Individual or group authored blogs, not company or organisational blogs. A blog maintained by a research group is an acceptable ‘in-between’ version. The reason is I see blogging as distributed conversations. Companies don’t have conversations. As a result I follow people, not blogs, in my feedreader
- Some thematic overlap with my interests is needed, something to have those distributed conversations around. Such interests are: making, open data/source/access/everything, agency, civic tech, ethics, digital transformation for all, climate adaptation, knowledge work, complexity, philosophy of science/tech, change, learning
The areas I am looking to extend my blog reading towards are:
- Indian bloggers, or India based blogs in English
- Chinese bloggers, or China based blogs in English
- EU based bloggers, in Spanish, French, Italian or German languages. Or Spain, France, Italy, or Germany based bloggers in English
- Middle-, South-American bloggers in Spanish/Portuguese or English
- Bloggers based in SE-Asia
- Bloggers based in Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South-Africa
Any pointers, or pointers to list- or aggregator sites to explore are appreciated.