This was a messy week, mentally mostly, but also because it was a school holiday week with a national holiday. I didn’t come to much actual work, despite there being two things that really need urgent attention. So tomorrow will be a hectic day to repair some of that.
A clear sign of that messiness was that I even struggled to keep my daily logs. This week I
- Had a few conversations with people in my network
- Had the weekly client conversations
- Had a MT meeting
- Started bringing my old photo blog back into this site
- Let myself get distracted by tinkering with opml for booklists
- Booked a house for a few summer weeks in Copenhagen, even if it felt premature to do so. It has a generous cancellation policy thankfully.
- Helped Y plot her mother’s day surprises for E
- Did some gardening today, as it was a rare warm and sunny spring day