This week was in terms of activities quite similar to last week.
- Worked on finalising a data governance project, and discussed it with the client for feedback
- Worked on a transparency benchmark framework for a client
- Discussed with a client how open data may be of help in creating more demand for wild geese. (Wild geese are shot by hunters to reduce damage to agriculture, but because of a lack in demand what’s being hunted doesn’t get consumed.)
- Worked on procurement conditions regarding data sovereignty for a client
- Sat down with Elmine to see how we can augment each other’s work
- Arranged a variety of meetings and conversations across my network for the coming weeks
- Did some further automation of my bookkeeping system