This week was the first full working week in the new year and I had to get used to getting back into a rhythm.
This week I
- Worked on finalising a data governance project
- Worked on a transparency benchmark framework for a client
- Worked on procurement conditions regarding data sovereignty for a client
- Sat down with Elmine to see how we can augment each other’s work
- Arranged a variety of meetings and conversations across my network for the coming weeks
- Had a lovely dinner at Klaas’s and Amarens’s with the other witnesses and their partners of their marriage last summer in Tuscany