Heading into the last two busy weeks before all goes quiet until the end of the year. This week was full and busy.
- Spent two days with the great Frysklab team working on the Impact through Connection projects / Networked Agency method.
- Stayed over in Leeuwarden for a night
- Worked on procurement conditions concerning open data for a client
- Worked on research design concerning transparency rankings
- Discussed a World Bank project in Malaysia
- Joined an online board meeting of a NGO I will be joining (more end of next week)
- Did some bookkeeping
- Worked on a data governance improvement project for a province
A random public domain photo from the National Archives to close off the week.