Some of the things this week I spent time on.
- Meeting with the Open Data Working Group of the Province of Overijssel
- Discussing training civil servants for an open data readiness assessment with the Palestinian NGO Leaders.
- Saw two speaking proposals accepted for the Open Belgium 2018 Conference
- Meeting with a group of entrepreneurs within Mensa
- Finished Q4 2017 VAT bookkeeping for my companies
- Finished and submitted a report for the European Commission evaluating the impact and potential of the PSI Directive in the Netherlands
- Discussed the 2018 plans and opportunities with my The Green Land partner Frank
- Received the Things Network hardware, and unsuccessfully tried to run up a Cat6 cable to the attic space