The past week I’ve been ill a few days (our daughter brings a steady stream of fresh exposures home from daycare, which every now and then trip me up), so spent the week at home. Nevertheless been doing a few things:
- Doing in depth interviews with various Dutch data holders and users as part of evaluating the European PSI Re-Use Directive for the European Commission. Always learn something new when speaking to these professionals, and a good way to reconnect to them.
- Some administrative stuff that comes with closing a book year and opening up a new one
- Looking ahead for the next 12 weeks, as well as the next 12 months,
and shaping plans
- Worked on my activities for the Dutch Province Overijssel
- Submitted several session proposals for the Open Belgium 2018 conference, for which my company is a sponsoring partner.
- Various diy jobs around the house, that have a way of cascading out of control…(such as wanting to put up a picture hanging system, needing a ladder for it, that is in the back of the shed, and ending up clearing out the shed and bring stuff to the skip, in order to be able to reach the ladder at all.) This is all still the fall-out of moving house.
- Read The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers) and A Closed and Common Orbit (Wayfarers), both by Becky Chambers
- Succeeded in starting to blog more frequently