A pretty regular week, albeit with interrupted nights, so fatigue level rose steadily over the week.
- Further discussions of contracts for an upcoming project in SE-Asia. Worried that these discussions are now eroding the time for execution of the projects first phase (completion date for that phase is a fixed element), meaning compression of work and planning problems.
- Spent ample time on a project for a province that started last week.
- Decided on the location for IndieWebCamp Amsterdam, and opened registration for it
- Did a little bit of work on a tender with a EU wide consortium, but much less than I wanted.
- Worked on the energy poverty project and a circular economy project for a province
- Discussed a 2yr data governance program for provincial level governments with colleagues, in which socio-economic impact, digital transformation, ethics, it choices and data management are approached as the interconnected and interdependent things they are
- Was interviewed for an upcoming speaking gig in Germany next month. The video has been published already.