It looked like a pretty regular week, but then I developed a fever, so had to stay at home some of the days.
- Had conversations with the Open State Foundation deputy director and the one remaining board member I hand’t met before yet, Noor
- Discussed with Frank Meeuwsen when and how to organise an IndieWebCamp in Utrecht this spring
- Worked on open data for a province
- Caught up with André Golliez who has started a new company with two partners in Switzerland, and we discussed their new propositions and services
- Started planning a stakeholder mapping exercise for a client
- Had in-depth conversations with my The Green Land partners about our plans and course for the coming year
- Spent Saturday in Enschede visiting our old neighbours for the birthday of their sons, and then an informal wedding reception at Henk and Melina’s, meeting many people we hadn’t met for a while. Our little one had a great time, so she didn’t mind we stayed a bit longer to catch up with people.