A busy week but not hurried.
- Several conversations with companies involved in narrative inquiry.
- Spent a day in Groningen for conversations, visiting the local modern art museum on the way back to the rail station
- Spent an evening in Enschede meeting an old friend from university
- Our cat was found after three days being lost out in the cold. Because she has a RFID tag, the people who found her could contact us. Spent some time nursing her back to health.
- Worked on benchmarking provinces on their open data efforts
- Worked on procurement conditions for open data
- Worked with Elmine on mutually helping each other to be more effective in our work
- Helped plan a session for small municipalities on open data, next month