It’s IndieWebCamp in Brighton this weekend, so I’ve used that as a reason to tinker a bit with my site. I’ve redone the way this site handles language mark-up yesterday. Today I took the piece of code that Jan Boddez made for Frank Meeuwsen to automatically add in some content into an RSS-feed item, based on category. After a few adaptations this posting is meant to test if it works.

If it does [UPDATE] As it does [/UPDATE], this is also a way I’d like to use to add machine translation links for postings in Dutch and German. [UPDATE #2] I’ve now done that as well. [/UPDATE #2]

Kuala Lumpur
Close for maintenance, pretty close. (Kuala Lumpur 2016) image license Ton Zijlstra CC BY NC SA

One reaction on “

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.