This is a second POC attempt to directly post an Obsidian note to my website.
My script still merely grabs the filecontent and title from files created in Obsidian and saved in a predefined folder on my local system and sends it to my Micropub endpoint. But now it should also parse the content for Markdown and turn it into the HTML equivalent.
- list item
- another list item
Markdown link to my blog
What happens if I have a backticked block in my file
some nonsense here
$string = "stringtext";
As before nothing yet is done yet for tags, categories etc. This is just another attempt to see if the basic process can be made to work.
Screenshot of this posting as I wrote it in markdown in Obsidian
This is a first POC attempt to directly post an Obsidian note to my website.
The script now merely grabs the filecontent and title from files in a predefined folder, and sends it to my Micropub endpoint. **Markdown bold** is not transformed into bold HTML equivalents.
A link is in this text is [Markdown link to my blog](https://www.zylstra.org/blog) is not transformed into a HTML hyperlink to my blog.
Nothing is done yet for tags, categories etc. This is just a first attempt to see if the basic process can be made to work.
I added this image of how the original looks in my Obsidian notes after successfully posting the text above using Micropub
This is a test to see if I have succeeded in adjusting the order of an item’s content in the RSS feed to [my response] [ the stuff i’m responding to]. I do this already in my postings, but not in the feeds. That makes other people’s words pop up in my feed items first, and thus in e.g. my Micro.blog which reposts my feed.
If you’re reading this, interact with it. This is a slight experiment in reach in the IndieWeb.
Here you go, some interaction! 🙂