Made a beautiful walk around Valkenburg today, ending with a visit to the castle ruins.
Underneath the outer wall on the hillside is the old Jewish cemetery of Valkenburg. In the image is the gravestone of Maximiliaan Bachrach, ca 1881- 08-10-1894. There is one other visible grave. There are other graves as it has been in use from 1792-1925, but the ground is ever shifting, due to the caves below the hill, so other graves likely have sunken into the ground over time.