Enschede sadly has less hotels and lodging capacity than other Dutch cities of comparable size. Luckily there are some Bed&Breakfasts in town, and there is a camp ground as well.
For comparison where everything is relative to our home take a look at the map. We’re in a neighbourhood called ‘Park Stokhorst’, towards the eastern edge of town.
Our home is easily reached from anywhere in town by bus (line 6 Stokhorst, 30min service), (rented) bicycle, cab or car.
- Hampshire Hotel De Broeierd, across from University Campus, about 80-90 per night. Bus, cycle (30mins), car.
- Hotel Drienerburght, on University Campus, 80 per night. Bus, cycle (30mins), car.
- Hotel Rodenbach, near city center. About 95-120 per night. Walkable (35mins), cycle, or bus.
More hotel options are available in neighbouring Hengelo. A 5 minute train ride connects you to Enschede 4 times per hour:
- Hotel Hampshire Hengelo City, close to railway station. This is a very workable option, do keep last train connection at 00:34 in mind for the evening though.
- Van der Valk Hotel Hengelo, at northern edge of town at the motorway. Only suitable by car.
- Tuindorp Hotel ‘t Lansink, limited capacity but with a Michelin-starred restaurant. 10 minute walk from Hengelo railway station.
Bed & Breakfast
We are in touch with one B&B operator who is scouting for more rooms around town for us. Will update here as we get more info.
Next to AirBnB we also know of these:
- Camp ground Twentse Es, rent a cabin or bring your own gear. Walk (3.2km / 45mins), cycle (4km), bus or car to our place.
Our guest rooms
- 2 guest rooms with double bed (your guest room will be workshop room during the event) Fully booked!
- 1 guest room at Lilia & Robert’s. Lilia and Robert kindly offered a place to stay for those in our network.
Do you know them? Contact them directly. Don’t know them? Contact Ton or Elmine first.Fully booked!