I feel stressed, too much stuff to do, and I find it hard to get and keep going. Two more weeks and then most of this should be behind me,in part by letting a few things slip way past their deadlines.
This week I
- Had a preparatory meeting for a session with the Cadastral Office in 2 weeks
- Had the weekly client meetings
- Did quite a bit of book keeping, I’m behind on my annual tax filings, and need to get that in order soon
- Prepared the quarterly meeting of the Dutch geo data holders
- Prepared a halfday workshop for next week Tuesday
- Facilitated that half day meeting
- Planned a range of interviews for next week
- Followed up with the people we invited for the interprovincial ethics committee
- Had a pleasant conversation with Rolf Kleef. He used my open office hours to plan a call.
- Had a long conversation in German with a fun panel about all things Mastodon, which was recorded and published.
- Took Y to her swimming lesson
- We visited E’s brother and family for our nephew’s birthday.