A week that felt sluggish, mostly because I had a cold. An event I was at last week resulted in a large group of participants testing positive, so I thought maybe my cold symptoms were connected to it. Luckily I kept testing negative throughout the week.
This week I
- Had a more extensive conversation with the person who interviewed me for the ‘Digital Fitness’ podcast a few weeks ago. We discussed the type of work my company does in more detail, and compared notes on how we perceive the digital transformation we both have been witnessing since the late 1980’s.
- Made the annual financial overviews for the Open Nederland association for 2020 and 2021, for the upcoming general assembly next month
- Had the weekly client meetings
- Worked with the current board of the FabLab BeNeLux foundation to transfer 5 domain names and their hosting package to the foundation itself. Those domains were still all in my name, and I paid for them as a donation to the foundation. It was however high time to properly transfer them, something we said we’d do for the past 5 years, but that never happened. In the end it was of course just 40 minutes work to initiate the transfer at the registrars involved.
- Had a relaxing and inspiring day, visiting a Frida Kahlo exposition with E. It was good to hang out together with the two of us, see interesting and beautiful things, having lunch and time for proper conversations.
- Having finished the book Annotation, I spent time to go properly through my annotations thereof
- Took Y to her swimming lesson
- Splurged on a, in the words of the book seller ‘delicious’ stack of books for the three of us, as it was national book week.
- For Easter we drove up north to visit E’s parents, where Y witnessed her first easter fire.