The first week back after our vacation in Denmark. Most clients and contacts are still away themselves so it was a week without meetings or appointments.
This week I
- Took time to re-acquaint myself with the various things I am working on, reviewing where I left of, and where I think things should go the coming months
- Did some invoicing
- Had conversations with my colleagues about the various client projects currently in progress
- Volunteered to review Dutch data protection related decisions for noyb, the European activism hub for all things data protection, and became a supporting member
- Took time to take a look at my photos from our stay in Denmark, and diving more deeply into the exhibitions we saw at the Louisiana museum
- Went into town to buy a new shirt in prep for E’s brother’s wedding on Friday, and came home finding Y fell ill
- Looked in detail at two EU public consultations, on its digital rights and principles, and on the upcoming Data Act.
- Started making keyboard text expansion templates to replace the website plugin I use to make replies, bookmarks, favourites and check-ins on this site.
- Did not go to E’s brother’s and his husband’s wedding to take care of Y who was still ill. E had arranged to livestream the ceremony, so I watched that with Y. I’m sorry to have missed the party.
- Had lunch with the three of us in town today at a tiny Italian restaurant Riposo we like, which was very nice.