This week I felt rather well, which coincided with sunny (cold) weather. I assume that’s correlated. Although schools were supposed to reopen Monday, unexpectedly Y’s school opened Tuesday. As E had a full day of training, I took care of Y, and didn’t work. From Tuesday the weather cleared, school was open, and I had time to do things.
This week I
- Brought Y to school on a sleigh in the mornings. A thing tremendously enjoyed by both of us
- Edited a role and process description for an open data coordinator in a client organisation
- Edited a ‘definition of done’ document for a client project
- Read a whole batch of documents on EU digital and data strategy, programs and actions within those strategies
- Participated in my first of what will be weekly meetings for the rest of the year, of the Geonovum INSPIRE team
- Budgeted a project for improving data use for intergovernmental audits
- Participated in the Dutch Tactical Council EU Info quarterly meeting. Interesting discussions, and I now have a better sense of what I can contribute in the coming months
- Explored AlfredApp Workflows
- Discussed INSPIRE, how it is currently implemented in Greece, and how the EU data strategy might impact Greece
- Spent Friday afternoon with Yfke on the ice, her first time. She loved it. Y spent most of the weekend on the ice.