A pretty regular week, finally.
This week I
- Noted my blog reached its 17th anniversary, and reflected on my tech activism in the past year.
- Did the corporate yearly tax administration for my 2 limited companies
- Did the individual and personal company tax returns for both E and me
- Answered questions from potential service providers, for a province where I am guiding a public tendering process for an open data publishing platform
- Worked on energy poverty and open data, and on open data for nitrogen deposition issues
- Wrote out last week’s talk at the Dutch CoderDojo Conference
- Discussed 2020 plans with a client
- Spent a day at a province working on their open data publishing processes/roles and data governance
- Spent a day with the 3yr old at the local zoo
- Was interviewed for the Micro.blog podcast which should get published tomorrow.
- Heard a key research project in our field has been awarded to our bid consortium