A week that was both ordinary and not at all. Posting this from a Brussels hotel where I will be presenting at the Open Belgium Conference early Monday morning.
- The week started very early with a phone conference with colleagues in Malaysia and the USA
- Did the final edit of a report on data goverance for a client
- Worked on a transparency benchmark for provinces, looking at the first results to inform the next iteration
- Worked on tying policy efforts of an economics department to potential open data solutions
- Worried about and cared for a hospitalised family member, shuttling other family members back and forth to hospital
- Prepared my slides for my Open Belgium talk
- Did some geeking/hacking on geolocations in this blog