A filled week, with many new meetings.
- Did a workshop for a nature and environment policy department, for 35 policy officers of a Dutch province to find potential cases where open data is a tool to reach policy goals in new ways
- Spent a few days in Novi Sad, Serbia, at the plenary of the Assembly of European Regions, discussing open data as policy instrument
- Met up with my UNDP Serbia colleagues to discuss my open data impact assessment
- Judged eight entries for the innovation award of the Dutch Coalition for Humanitarian Innovation
- Visited the Eindhoven Maker Faire, by joining a bus full of librarians and the awesome Frysklab team for a visit.
- Helped a dear friend move house
- Got approached to maybe join the board of an NGO