A more or less routine week, although I was held back by some bugs and a cold that I probably inherited from Y now she returned to day care after the summer. This ensured I did not get around to building a report for a Dutch regional public sector body, so that is for the coming week. I did work on:
- Revised a report on potential open data impact in Serbia
- Mapped out in more detail how and why a Dutch province is publishing just a small fraction of their geo-data. As a follow-up of an earlier comparison of what provinces publish.
- Started looking at how a Dutch province is or isn’t mindful enough of open data and data governance, data sovereignty in short, in procurement procedures, when entering into contracts or into multi-party collaborations.
- Joined the board of the Dutch Creative Commons chapter as treasurer.
- Picked the few remaining apples from our tree.