A pleasant week, with some very pleasant travel.
- Worked on an outline for a presentation next week at Delft University
- Confcall on the Serbia open data impact research project
- Some work on a project for a province, planning a series of interviews
- Attending a session on possibly getting our neighbourhood to sustainable energy, or at least going all electric (no longer using gas for heating)
- Discussed a speaking gig in Eastern Europe in a confcall
- Drafted my keynote for State of the Net before I left for Italy
- Spent the second half of the week in Trieste (by way of Venice) for State of the Net
- Rewrote my keynote to fit half the speaking time, and add more actual material from project experience, not just abstractions. Rewriting done in between enjoying Trieste, speakers dinner and great conversations
- Gave a keynote on Networked Agency
A big thanks to the State of the Net organisers and crew, who ensure you’re very well taken care of!