A week mostly spent working at home. After being ill for a week it didn’t feel easy to get back into a rhythm.
- Meeting with the Frisian open data working group, and its steering committee.
- Reviewing two country chapters on Netherlands and Belgium of a European research project, and discussing my feedback with the author
- Literature review for a project in Serbia
- Documenting material for a Dutch province for handing over a project
- Discussing the state of open data within Dutch ministries with a colleague.
- Reaching out to various network contacts for leads and following up those leads, making appointments for the coming weeks
- Rethinking my blogging approach, adding functionality (wiki, microblog) to my blog
- Built our daughter a sandbox in the garden